5.08.2013

Closet Turned Recording Studio by Designer Kara Paslay

I used to be in a band, but that didn't work out for me. Let's just say life got in the way of my rockstar dreams. But a part of me still haven't given up on making music, and I plan to have a home recording studio one of these days. 

I bookmarked Kara Paslay's website more than a year ago and completely forgot about it until now. I saw that she has added new photos to her gallery, and I got all excited when I saw this project. 

(All images from Kara Paslay)
The padded wall is inspired by a graphic equalizer. 

This space is convenient for digital recording artists.
Although I like the frame and the small lamp, I'm not sure why you would need all that pencils and pens. I would rather make use of the space for something more useful. Maybe sound monitors?

She found this fixture at a Habitat for Humanity ReStore for $20!
What do you guys think? I think it's a smart way to make of use of extra closet space!

No comments:

Post a Comment