5.01.2013

Books, Books, Books

When I saw Disney's Beauty and the Beast when I was young, I dreamed of owning a library like that of Beast's, and now more than twenty years later, I still dream about it. But of course, twenty years later means I also am more realistic about things, and consequently, I have accepted the fact that I will never be living in a castle. Living in a midsize home is all right by me, but I will still get that library someday.

Check these out:
I like the idea of having a table in the middle, but I would prefer a room with comfy seats.
(via goannatree.com)

That painting reminds me of the Brahma Kumaris symbol. Other than that, I would love to have this room in our home! (via shelterness.com)
I love how the bookshelf is built around the fireplace! (via freshome.com)

This is probably how I would design our living room. (via beautiful-libraries.com)
Overhead shelving is a good idea, but I'm not so sure about the uneven cuts of the shelves. Plus, the ladder might be an obstruction and doesn't look too sturdy! (via collarcitybrownstone.com)

(via shelterness.com)

Maximizing wall space is definitely a plus for the above two pictures! (via verticallaunch.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment