5.02.2013

Couch Surfing

There so many things that I want to change in our home that I cannot even imagine where to start. One of the things on my list is to replace our very old sofa set. It's very outdated. We have a three-seater with two matching one-seaters. The thing is I don't want to throw it out because it's still in very good condition. Reupholstery perhaps?

I'm checking out Pinterest for some pinteresting inspirations (pardon the pun).

Simple and classic. I would change the fabric color though to something darker. (via chintz.com)

I would like to own a leather sofa, but it doesn't work well with warm climates. (via Beautiful Spaces and  Things That Belong)

Cute print and perfect for small spaces. (via bazaarofserendipity.blogspot.com)

Wouldn't you love to just lie around in this sectional the whole day? (via aparmenttherapy.com)

Love the color, the size, and the style! (via abbysharp.tumblr.com)

I know this is not a couch; I just find it awesome. (via Have a Seat)

No comments:

Post a Comment